Welcome!

Hi!

Welcome to my blog! I decided to start this to help me develop the skills required to become a Journalist and also teach me some more about the media. I am an avid traveller and I also love musicals so that will be the basis of my blog. I think it will be great to have a space where I can share my travel experiences and also be able to review and share my love of theatre all in one place. Some updates to expect in the next few weeks are: a review of my trip to London to watch 'Waitress' and my experiences at 'The Five Village Jumeirah Dubai' as these are both events that are happening this month! I cannot wait to get started on this project and I hope you are excited for the posts to come.

I have started a Twitter page so that I can connect with my readers- feel free to follow @Muscial_Travel1 💜

Please leave any suggestions on posts that you would like to see in the comments as I will always be looking for new ideas!


Magen x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything Came Up Roses!- Gypsy The Musical Review

Staycation in Devon!!

The Crystal Maze Live Experience Manchester Review